Unexpectedly brought back from the dead, Philip Young has a lot to sort out. His new body is designed to usher in the next wave of human evolution, but that power comes with a great price. His alien pheromones have no off switch, no pause button, and permit him absolutely no downtime. Philip’s greatest challenge is trying to blend in with a world where every woman wants to rip his clothes off.
Progenitor 2 was released 7/10/13. If you’re looking for the rest of the series, click here.
Contains graphic sex, pregnancy, and egg laying.
As its title implies, not all evolution is consensual. There’s a scene of forced impregnation which some may find objectionable, but it’s the same scene as the shorter free version. Fully 60% of this story is new content which has never been available, and the remaining 40% has been edited more thoroughly than the free version.
Progenitor 2 is available from:
- Cum In Me If You Want To Live
- Cupid’s Armorer
- Evil Takes Wang
- Haramiru’s Breeding Erotica
- Ken Haramiru’s Progenitor
- Ken Haramiru’s Progenitor 2
- Ken Haramiru’s Progenitor 3
- Merlin’s Magic Wang
- Morgan’s Curse
- She Only Wore a Shirt to the Funeral
- She Wore Shorts to the Gas Station
- The “Breeding Camelot Style” Series
- The “Progenitor” Series
- The “She Wore” Series
- Winning the Genetic Lottery