I managed to find an appropriate free font over on dafont.com, and I added a gradient fill background.
Also used levels on her skin to darken and improve contrast, which left the layer with the red glow in her eyes really visible.
Then I used a drop shadow around her body to take care of some rough edges in her hair.
And I think this is either the final version or close to it.
Now I just need some time to sit down with my android, transcribe the entire story (there’s about an hour of audio), edit/fill in appropriately, and then publish to Amazon. I think this one will be short, and I’ll publish it on KDP select.