Morgan’s Curse is nearing its conclusion. I’ve only got a few pages left to revise before I’m ready to kick this iteration out and let it blast out at the world.
Speaking of which, I’ll probably export Merlin’s Safeguard back into my android to work on it again. I’m getting 500-1000 words a day written at work, and my time at home presently all goes into editing.
EDIT: There are 82 pages in the current version of Morgan’s Curse, and I started off tonight on page 66. I am now finishing page 76. It’s a pretty safe bet that I’ll be ready to release the final chapter of Morgan’s Curse tomorrow or the next day.